Having a party? Serve our Buffalo Cauliflower as a substitute for Buffalo Chicken Wings and they will be the party’s sensation.
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 jar Frank’s Original Red Hot Sauce, 5 ounces
- 3 Tbsn olive oil, we used our CardioMender, MD Extra Virgin Picual
- In a large bowl, combine the entire jar of hot sauce with the olive oil and mix until combined.
- Break the cauliflower into florets.
- Toss the cauliflower florets in HALF of the hot sauce mix until evenly coated.
- Spread onto baking dish so they are one layer.
- Bake at 425 degrees for approximately 25 minutes. Time will vary by size of florets. You want them to be soft and starting to brown.
- When they are done, toss with the remaining hot sauce mix.
- Serve with Doc’s Blue Cheese Dip, celery stalks and cut up fresh red peppers.
Check out Doc’s many healthy recipes that will help you stay on track. Lots use the same ingredients, but in different ways, to help you stay on track with your weight loss plan.