For a drama-free, respectful and rewarding work environment, join CardioMender, MD Weight Loss Specialists where we enjoy working together to help our patients reach their wellness and weight loss goals.
Our Chief Medical Officer and Board Certified Cardiologist, Dr. Barry Schiff and his qualified weight loss center team, deliver outstanding healthcare outcomes which exceed patients’ expectations by providing evidence-based weight loss solutions that address the root cause of their respective health challenges in a friendly, engaging, non-judgmental environment.
Our Mission is to provide Medically Supervised Weight Loss to improve the long-term health and wellness of our patients through our safe, medically directed weight loss program in a supportive and respectful way.
Dignity, Integrity, Service Excellence and Compassion
- Holidays are paid after Introductory Period of employment (90 days).
- Only Full Time Employees are eligible for paid holidays
- There are 6 paid holidays per year:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
|Years of Employment||Days Earned/Yr.||Hrs./Bi-Weekly check|
0 – 1
1 – 5
- Only Full Time Employees are eligible for PTO.
- At the end of the year, up to 10 days (80 hours) of PTO may be carried over.
- PTO is NOT earned for partial pay periods.
- PTO is earned from beginning of employment but cannot be used until completing 28 days of employment.
- Employees with less than 1 year of company service will not be paid for unused PTO except as required by law.
- University Wellness and Weight Loss Centers, LLC 401(k) Plan (the “Plan”) Information:
- After 6 months of employment
- Full and part-time employees
- Must be 18 years of age
- Vesting: immediate 100% vesting of both employee and employer contributions
- Employee may contribute from 1% to 86% of compensation, but there are maximum $’s by Federal law
- Employer matches 100% of first 4% employee defers.
- Eligibility is 1st of month following 60 days.
- Must be full time employee.
- Employee contributes as follows:
- for standard HMO plan: 50% of premium
- For other plans offered, employee pays cost of plan minus 50% of HMO premium
- Dental: 100% cost
- Vision: 25% cost
- Voluntary Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment: 100%
Ready to Join the Team?
Fill Out the Form and We’ll Call You.
"*" indicates required fields