Doc’s Scrumptious Shrimp Salad
- 3 to 4 oz of precooked Shrimp (you can also replace langostino)
- 3 tablespoons Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Half a tablespoon of Cardiomender, MD Blood Orange or Mandarin Orange Ultra-Premium Olive Oil
- Fresh Orange Wedge
- Cracked black pepper
- Serve over a bed of arugula
- Take 3 to 4 oz of precooked Shrimp (or precooked langostino) and mix in 1/3 to 1/2 tbsp of CardioMender, MD Ultra-Premium Blood Orange Olive Oil.
- Scoop and place over bed of arugula.
- Squeeze juice of a small orange wedge over top with fresh cracked black pepper.
This serves one person and counts as three to four very lean proteins (VLPs).