Getting Started on Your Weight Loss Journey
Quick Weight Loss
Dr. Kenneth Cohen, Pembroke Pines Pediatrician
Lost 50 Pounds and Kept it Off!
“I’m a physician…I had the information but I wasn’t putting it into action. Dr. Schiff put me on the program that made it possible for me to lose weight.”
* Results are typical, but cannot be guaranteed
What to expect on your first visit
We are not a cookie-cutter quick weight loss center. We take the time to get to know you and incorporate your goals and preferences into an individualized weight loss program.
Your initial wellness consultation
On your first visit, you will meet with our quick weight loss center medical staff who will assess your weight loss needs through an initial wellness consultation that includes:
- Medical evaluation with our weight loss Practitioner
- Comprehensive blood work to check metabolism, kidney, liver and thyroid function, CBC, lipid profile, blood sugar measurement and more
- Measure Biometric Indices including weight, body fat measurement, and Body Mass Index Determination
- Blood pressure check
- Waist circumference
- An evaluation of your current eating patterns
- Review personal health disclosures
- FDA Approved Appetite Suppressant (1 week if medically indicated)
- Vitamin-B12 Lipotropic Injection (one)
- Calcium Pyruvate (1 Month)
- CardioMetabolic Vitamins and Minerals (1 month)
During your first and subsequent visits to our quick weight loss center, we focus on health risks related to being overweight, including:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Heart and liver disease
- Sleep Apnea
- Hormonal Imbalance
A customized weight loss program
Our quick weight loss center creates a personalized program based on the results of your wellness consultation and weight loss assessment.
You receive a personalized diet and nutritional plan to help you lose weight quickly and safely based on your needs, such as:
- Activity level
- Personal nutritional preferences (i.e. vegan/vegetarian)
- Specific medical and health needs that affect weight loss (i.e. Diabetes Mellitus)
Our Medical Director, Cardiologist Dr. Barry Schiff, then reviews your assessment results and your customized quick weight loss plan with you, and answers any questions you have.
Want to learn more about the weight loss program?
Read about the two phases of our medically supervised weight loss program “Our Approach“.