Mexican Red Cabbage Slaw
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Half of a medium-size red cabbage, cored and finely shredded
- 1 jalapeno or serrano chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- Large handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, garlic, cumin, salt and pepper until well blended.
In a very large bowl, combine the cabbage, jalapeno pepper and cilantro.
Toss in the dressing until well combined.
Cover and chill for at least 4 hours