Doc’s Green Beans Recipe
- 1 pound of fresh yellow and green beans (can use both or either), washed and cleaned
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Small piece of fresh ginger
- CMMD Extra Virgin Olive Oil or CMMD Flavored Olive Oil of your choice – small amount
- Soy sauce or Tamari sauce
- Small bunch of Thai Basil (can substitute any fresh basil)
- Dash of red pepper flakes (optional)
- Smash, mince or chop garlic and ginger.
- Heat oil in wok or large sauté pan.
- Add garlic and ginger.
- Stir in string beans once the garlic has turned amber color.
- Stir in 2-3 teaspoons of soy/ tamari sauce.
- Add the Thai basal and optional pepper flakes.
- Mix until beans are tender. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm