- 4 SmartBUN®, cubed
- 4 tablespoons CMMD Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, chopped coarsely
- 1-2 medium onion, chopped
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 2 teaspoons salt or chicken/vegetable bouillon
- 2 teaspoons dry ground or fresh chopped sage
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Feel free to add your favorite holiday ingredients, including dried cranberries, walnuts, or Italian sausage.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cube the SmartBUN® in a large bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat with fresh garlic. Add the celery and onion and cook until transparent.
- Add mushrooms and sauté for several minutes.
- Mix in the stock, bouillon, and sage and remove from heat.
- Pour the celery, mushroom and onion mixture over the cubed SmartBUN® and mix well. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Use the CMMD Herbes de Provence Olive Oil to grease an 11” x 17” baking pan, and spread in the stuffing mix.
- Bake until cooked through, about 40 minutes.
Exchange: 1 LP & 1 Veggie/ serving.