- 1 cup of ‘Zero’ fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon of finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 clove fresh garlic, chopped fine (or ¼ teaspoon of dried garlic powder)
- 1 squeeze of a half of fresh lemon (or 2-3 teaspoons of lemon juice)
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- Salt to taste
- Mix together the yogurt, dill and garlic.
- Add a good squeeze of lemon.
- Add the black pepper, several shakes of red pepper and salt to taste.
- Garnish wth dill sprigs.
- Serve with fresh veggies – remember cucumbers are unlimited and a refreshing summer snack.
For Tzatziki Dip – Add half a medium cucumber, peeled and grated.
Use as a topping when grilling salmon or chicken breast.