Medical Assistant / Nutritional Specialist
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Obtain vital signs, perform blood draws, administer injections and EKGs.
- Determine appropriate nutritional plan and provide clear instructions to patients.
- Routinely recommend additional products and services to maximize patient outcomes.
- Be able to discuss uses and benefits of all program components.
- Maximize patient retention by providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Establish a safe, non-judgmental environment to maximize patient communication.
- Perform re-engagement calls to patients to ensure continuity of care.
- Cross-train to support front office functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Skilled at intra-muscular injections, EKGs and blood draws.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills in person and on the phone.
- Talent to deliver compassionate coaching and support.
- Persuasive but gentle sales techniques.
- Interface effectively with patients, doctors, and at all levels within the organization.
- Skilled in managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced, real-time environment.
- Ability to exercise sound clinical judgment.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Familiarity with portable electronic devices including experience with EHR/EMR (Electronic Health Records/Electronic Medical Records) systems.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written clinical instructions generally acquired through Medical Assistant training.
- Working knowledge of infection control procedures and safety precautions.
- Ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with patients and clinic staff.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Saturday availability
Ready to Join the Team?
Fill Out the Form and We’ll Call You.
"*" indicates required fields