Patient Care Coordinator
The Patient Care Coordinator will take ownership of patient’s continuity of care through regular, diligent telephone contact with current and former patients, while promoting a family-oriented, non-judgmental, patient-centric culture.
Essential Job Functions include but are not limited to:
- Follow established protocols concerning confirmation/re-engagement call frequencies and the corresponding scheduling resulting from these calls.
- Promote wellness and weight loss program to interested callers.
- Proactively suggest CardioMender products to patients for ways to overcome challenges.
- Continuously exercise strong patient advocacy.
- Maintain adequate available supply of general office and patient forms.
- Cross-train to support front office functions including but not limited to scheduling, check-in and check-out.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Possesses exceptional telephone etiquette.
- Exhibits professional, effective communication and superior customer service skills, along with a motivating, positive attitude.
- Utilizes low-pressure yet effective selling techniques.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to be responsible and highly productive in a self-directed position with little supervision.
- Skilled in juggling multiple tasks in a fast-paced, real-time environment.
- Promotes and maintains a nonjudgmental work environment.
- Maintains confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monthly Bonus Potential
- Monday to Saturday availability
Ready to Join the Team?
Fill Out the Form and We’ll Call You.
"*" indicates required fields