Have these delicious muffins for breakfast, dessert or just a quick snack. They are made from our CardioMender, MD Pudding and Shake Mix, found in our pantry.
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 CardioMender, MD Pudding or Shake Mix pouch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk or beat egg whites until a fluffy and thickened consistency is reached; set aside.
- In another medium sized bowl, mix together pudding mix and baking powder.
- Add the dry ingredients to the beaten egg whites and mix thoroughly but gently.
- Place into 2 single muffin tins and set into the oven for 12 minutes or until desired consistency is reached.
Note: These delicious muffins start out “puffed up” but will settle as they cool. They are delicious either way!
Exchange: Recipe makes 2 muffins. Each muffin has 1 LP and 1 VLP
Check out Doc’s many healthy recipes that will help you stay on track.