Great Tips to Keep You on Track with Your Weight Loss for the Super Bowl, and Anytime Snacking
Stay on your weight loss and nutritional plan before, during and after the big game!
Remember – to lose the weight – YOU’VE GOT TO LIVE IT!
It can be challenging to get together with a group of people who are not watching what they eat, or even just to find variety in your everyday snacks. We have some great ideas for you!
Try some of these healthy eating Super Bowl snacks, weight loss recipes compiled by CardioMender, MD:
- Doc’s Buffalo Chicken Strips – Have these as spicy or mild as you like and you won’t ever go back to those deep-fried wings
- Pizza – We have perfected a great substitute for conventional pizza. Try Doc’s Cauliflower Crusted Pizza – a real favorite!
- Doc’s 3-Minute Salsa – try this with some fresh vegetables
- Rosemary Cheese Chips – quick and easy, only 2 ingredients (or use only the cheese for an even easier recipe!)
- Dill Yogurt Dip – another dip for veggies
- Apple Snacks
- We have many snacks available for sale, crunchy, sweet, savor, salty – all your favorites. See what we offer here, and stop by our place for a tasting.
Remember to stay hydrated. When you drink water and are adequately hydrated, hunger is quelled and weight loss is enhanced.
When people gather, there are bound to be lots of desserts. Be prepared – have one of our delicious desserts with you so you are ready! Get a listing here.
Read our article on Mindful Eating Tips for the Holidays.
The same principles apply to snacking.
Lose Weight. Change Your Diet and Eating Habits.
Change your life with the help of CardioMender, MD Weight Loss Specialists’ medically supervised weight loss program. Our customized medically supervised weight loss program will set you and keep you on the path to a healthier life.