Skirt Steak with Green Beans and Mushrooms
Ingredients, per serving
- 7 oz. Skirt steak
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 2 oz. CardioMender, MD Tuscan Herb Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 oz. White Mushrooms
- 3 oz. Green beans
- 2 oz. CardioMender, MD Mission Black Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 oz. Garlic, minced
- In a shallow baking dish, season steak with salt and toss in Tuscan Herb olive oil to coat.
- Grill steak over medium high heat to temperature desired.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil and sauté garlic until just starting to brown.
- Add green beans and mushrooms and continue to sauté until cooked as desired.
- Deglaze with Fig Balsamic Vinegar.
Check out the Doc’s many healthy recipes that will help you stay on track!