Green Veggie and Feta Pasta
Enjoy this light, easy to prepare meal.
- CardioMender, MD Fusili Pasta Meal Starter
- 1 teaspoon of Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup chopped Zucchini
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Mushrooms
- 1 Tablespoon of water
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta
- Bring at least 4 cups of lightly salted water to a boil. Drop CardioMender, MD Pasta Starter Meal pouch and let cook 9 minutes or until desired. Remove pouch and drain well.
- Heat Olive Oil in a nonstick skillet over medium high heat
- Add the zucchini, mushrooms, and 1 tablespoon water to skillet, and saute 4 minutes, just until zucchini is crisp-tender.
- Add the cooked pasta, oregano, and garlic powder to the skillet and saute 1 additional minute. Add 1-2 tablespoons water, if desired, to make a thin sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste before serving topped with feta cheese.