Doc’s Croutons and Crunchy Snack
Ingredients & Directions
- Take two slices of our Zero-Net-Carb bread, 2 slices equals 1.5 Lean Protein (LP).
- Spray lightly with PAM on both sides or use an aerosolizer with olive oil. (I got mine at Costco and put fresh garlic in the bottom with olive oil.)
- Season both sides with your favorite dry pre-mixed seasonings. (I use Italian herbs, either fresh from my garden or dried.)
- Toast in an air fryer or toaster oven to medium darkness.
- Let cool.
- Salt to taste.
- Cut into pieces.
- You can toast again for desired crispiness.
So, in less than 5 minutes you have:
Fresh croutons to top-off your salad OR
Put in a bowl and serve as a delicious crunchy/salty snack! Perfect for every season!