Dr. Young’s Quick and Healthy Turkey Ham Salad
Ingredients, per serving
- Jennie-O® Lean Turkey Ham (use ¼ of a 32 oz package for total of 8 oz)
- 1 tbsp diced pimento
- 1 tbsp dill (not sweet!) pickle relish
- 2 tbsp Hellmann’s® Light Mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- Using a meat grinder on low speed, put through the pimento, pickle relish and ham and collect in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise and black pepper (do not add salt!).
- Mix well and store in the refrigerator.
Spread on Toast Parisien® as an appetizer, smother between 2 slices of toasted Coconut Paleo Bread® for a hearty sandwich, or make a scoopful the center of your green salad! The total preparation of 8 oz. of ham salad counts as 8 Lean Proteins.
Check out the Doc’s many healthy recipes that will help you stay on track!