- 2 slices of Love-the-Taste Zero-Net-Carb bread
- 2 or 3 slices of 3% or less fat cheese (I chose 2.5% fat Swiss)
- PAM spray
- Heat a frying pan on low-medium heat.
- Spray PAM on 1 side of each of 2 slices of our bread.
- Place 1 piece of the bread, PAM sprayed side down, into the preheated frying pan.
- Place 2 or 3 slices of the low-fat cheese on top of the bread, and place the cover over the pan.
- Once the bread is browned, place the other slice of bread, PAM side UP, on top of the cheese, and flip so that the browned side is now facing up.
- Replace the cover and brown the second piece.
Enjoy this delicious recipe from CardioMender, MD. We offer cardiologist supervised weight loss in Pembroke Pines, FL.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]