Easy Chicken Dish with Peppers and Mushrooms
Chicken with Peppers and Mushrooms
An easy chicken dish
Ingredients, per serving
- 7 oz. Boneless Chicken breast cut into strips
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 oz. CardioMender, MD Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 2 oz. CardioMender, MD Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 2 oz. white wine
- 2 oz. Chicken stock
- 2 oz. Bell Peppers
- 2 oz. Shitake mushrooms
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Marinate chicken in Tuscan Herb olive oil.
- In a skillet over medium high-heat, sauté the chicken for approximately 5 minutes on each side.
- Add white wine to deglaze, then add chicken stock and put into the oven until the chicken is fully cooked and reaches an internal temperature of 160°.
- In a skillet sautéed peppers and mushrooms over medium heat, cooking the veggies just for 2 minutes.
- Finish with a blush of Persian Lime olive oil.
Check out the Doc’s many healthy recipes that will help you stay on track!