Doc’s Pork Loin with Black Cherry Balsamic Glaze
- One 4-5 pound pork loin
- Half bunch of parsley
- Half bunch of thyme
- Half small bunch of rosemary
- Goya Adobo mixed seasoning
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- 2 cups more or less CMMD Black Cherry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- 4 bags MIracle rice
- Chop parsley, thyme, and rosemary and mix together
- Lightly sprinkle Goya Adobo seasoning to top and sides of pork loin in a pan with a top
- Do the same with half the mixed herbs
- Turn the pork loin over and sprinkle bottom with Goya Adobo seasoning and mixed herbs
- Top with ½ to 1 cup of CMMD Black Cherry Balsamic
- Add 2 cups of chicken stock to bottom of pan
- Cover and let sit in refrigerator overnight .
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pork loin in an uncovered roasting pan.
- While pork is roasting take 1-2 cups of CMMD Black Cherry Dark Balsamic vinegar and place in a small pot. Heat gently on the stove top for 10 minute (low heat).
- After pork has cooked for 1.5 hours, top with half the CMMD Black Cherry Dark Balsamic Vinegar reduction and save half for individual servings.
- Cook pork loin for additional 30 minutes for a total cook time of 2 hours until cooked medium and tender. This will give it a black cherry balsamic glaze.
- Remove pork loin from oven and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Prepare Miracle rice by rinsing and parboiling per package directions.
- Slice pork once it has cooled.
- While rice is warm, place pork slices on bed of Miracle rice.
- Take the pan juices (you can add some chicken broth to pan and scrape)and warm.
- Serve with the remaining Black Cherry balsamic vinegar reduction and the pan juices on the side.
Exchange 1 LP for each ounce of pork eaten- max 4 LP per day (or 4 oz.)
Check out Doc’s many healthy recipes that will help you stay on track.