Doc’s King Crab Legs
- CardioMender’s Ultra-Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil – we used Organic Chetoui EVOO
- Fresh herbs – use a variety. We used mint, parsley, Thai basil, dill, cilantro, sage and oregano
- Sliced garlic cloves – one per crab leg
- Fresh lemon
- Red pepper flakes
- Defrost frozen king crab legs and place on roasting pan.
- Squeeze the fresh lemon over crab legs.
- Roughly cut up fresh herbs and sprinkle over crab legs.
- Sprinkle on sliced garlic.
- Sprinkle on a few shakes of red pepper flakes to your taste.
- Drizzle extra virgin olive oil over all, sparingly (you don’t need a lot).
- Roast at 400 for 5 minutes.
- After cooking, crack legs either with crackers or cover with a cloth and hit with a rubber mallet.
- Pour some of the cooking juices over the crab legs, a drizzle of the EVOO and a squeeze of the lemon.
Check out Doc’s many healthy recipes that will help you stay on track.