- Salmon fillet, skinned one or both sides
- Chopped or minced garlic
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Juice of fresh lemon
- Soy Sauce, and/or Teriyaki Sauce if on Maintenance
Pre-heat BBQ grill.
Wash and dry salmon fillet, and make sure all bones are removed.
Season on both sides as follows:
- Generously spread garlic, but do not smother (know your taste)
- Sprinkle soy sauce and/or Teriyaki sauce
- Squeeze lemon over salmon – know your taste, but I use lots of lemon
- Grind pepper to taste
Cook on hot grill, skin side UP, for 5 minutes, then flip and cook an additional 3 – 5 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish.
If you prefer the salmon more “done”, cook a bit longer.
The skin will “stick” to the grill when you remove the fish – let it separate; you can quickly scrape it off or leave to clean later.