Corvina in Crosta – A Mild but Flavorful Fish Dish
Ingredients, per serving
- 7 oz. Corvina
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 oz. CardioMender, MD Black Cherry Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 oz. White wine
- 2 oz. Fish stock
- 2 oz. Broccoli
- 2 oz. Yellow squash
- 1 oz. CardioMender, MD Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 stem fresh thyme
- Season the Corvina with salt, pepper and brush with the black cherry balsamic vinegar.
- In a skillet, on medium high-heat, sear the Corvina to form a crust, then flip and sear for 1 minute the bottom side.
- Deglaze with white wine, add a fish stock with a thyme stem inside ,and put into the oven until it is cooked and reaches an internal temperature of 160°.
- In a skillet, sauté yellow squash and broccoli over medium heat ,cooking the veggies just for 2 minutes.
- Finish with a splash of blood orange olive oil.
- Server with a drizzle of black cherry balsamic on top of fish.
Check out the Doc’s many healthy recipes that will help you stay on track!