Coconut Shrimp with Artichoke, Escarole and Squash
Ingredients, per serving
- 7 oz. Shrimp, raw
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 oz. Coconut White Balsamic vinegar, available in our CardioMender, MD pantry
- 4 oz. White wine
- 4 oz. Fish stock
- 2 oz. Escarole
- 2 oz. Yellow squash
- 1 stem (2 oz.) Artichoke heart
- ½ oz. fresh garlic, minced
- ½ oz. shallots, minced
- 2 oz. Persian lime olive oil, available in our CardioMender, MD pantry
- Season the shrimps with salt, pepper.
- In a skillet on medium high-heat, sauté the shrimps with garlic and shallots in olive oil.
- Deglaze with white wine, add a fish stock and cook until the liquid is absorbed.
- Finish with the coconut white balsamic vinegar.
- In a skillet on medium high-heat, sauté yellow squash, escarole and artichoke, cooking the veggies just for 2 min
- Finish with a blush of Persian lime olive oil.
Made with the following CMMD ingredients
Check out the Doc’s many healthy recipes that will help you stay on track!