Coconut Shrimp with Artichoke, Escarole and Squash
Ingredients, per serving
- 7 oz. Shrimp, raw
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 oz. Coconut White Balsamic vinegar, available in our CardioMender, MD pantry
- 4 oz. White wine
- 4 oz. Fish stock
- 2 oz. Escarole
- 2 oz. Yellow squash
- 1 stem (2 oz.) Artichoke heart
- ½ oz. fresh garlic, minced
- ½ oz. shallots, minced
- 2 oz. Persian lime olive oil, available in our CardioMender, MD pantry
- Season the shrimps with salt, pepper.
- In a skillet on medium high-heat, sauté the shrimps with garlic and shallots in olive oil.
- Deglaze with white wine, add a fish stock and cook until the liquid is absorbed.
- Finish with the coconut white balsamic vinegar.
- In a skillet on medium high-heat, sauté yellow squash, escarole and artichoke, cooking the veggies just for 2 min
- Finish with a blush of Persian lime olive oil.
We now offer Ultra Premium Extra Virgin and Flavored Olive Oils and Flavored Balsamic Vinegars
If you have not yet tasted our ultra premium extra virgin and flavored olive oils and flavored balsamic vinegars, stop into our office for a complementary tasting.
Check out the Doc’s many healthy recipes that will help you stay on track!