- Fruit of your choice, on plan
- White Balsamic Vinegar from CardioMender, MD, such as Cranberry Pear, Gravenstein Apple, or Sicilian Lemon
- Fresh mint as garnish, optional
- Cut or slice fruit into bite-sized pieces.
- Sprinkle with CardioMender, MD white balsamic vinegar of your choice, 1 T per serving.
- Mix and allow to marinate for at least 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh mint, whole or chopped, if desired.
Try this recipe with some non-fat Greek yogurt. Yummy!
Check out CardioMender, MD’s many healthy recipes that will help you stay on track![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]