Lucy’s Pound Cake
- 3 1/2 Cups CarbquikTM baking mix (now available in our office)
- 36 packets Truvia
- 3/4 cup extra virgin Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 large eggs
- 8 ounces Low Fat cottage cheese
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease angel food pan or 12-cup Bundt cake pan using spray PAM olive oil and dust with CarbquikTM.
- Mix together oil, eggs and vanilla
- Mix together all dry ingredients
- Add ‘wet’ ingredients to dry ingredients, add remaining ingredients and beat all on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl frequently.
- Beat on medium speed 4 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Turn pan upside down onto wire rack or heatproof serving plate.
- Remove pan, cool cake completely.
Celebrating a birthday? Try this cake, frosted!
- 1/2 Cup plain, no fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 Cup no fat cream cheese
- 1 packet Truvia
- Allow cream cheese to come to room temperature and soften
- Combine all ingredients and beat until smooth
- Spread on top of cake
For more information about CarbquikTM, click here. We sell CarbquikTM in our pantry at our Pembroke Pines location.