Doc’s French Toast
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices Zero-Net-Carb Plain Bread (available in our Pembroke Pines Pantry)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- PAM spray
- Chopped strawberries
- Sprinkle Splenda
- Mix eggs and cinnamon in a wide, flat bottom bowl.
- Sprinkle in a little Splenda.
- Place bread in bowl and press repeatedly in the egg mix, turning a few times, allowing egg mix to soak in.
- On stovetop, heat skillet with PAM.
- Cook bread for a few minutes on each side, until just browned.
- Top with chopped strawberries and blueberries.