- 1 pre-baked Doc’s Pie Crust
- 1 cup fat free ricotta cheese
- 8 oz. fat free cream cheese
- 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- Lemon zest from 1 lemon
- 1 tspn. Vanilla extract
- 4 Eggs
- Splenda, 24 packets = 1 cup
- Allow cheeses and eggs to come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together ricotta cheese, cream cheese and yogurt.
- Add vanilla, Splenda and lemon zest and continue to beat.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, and continue to beat.
- Pour into pre-baked, cooled pie crust.
- Place a glass or casserole dish partly filled with water in the oven alongside the cheesecake.
- Bake for about 1 hour, until the cake is set but the center still jiggles.
When this cheesecake is prepared with Doc’s Pie Crust, the exchanges are as follows:
If cut into 16 pieces, each piece is 1 LP and 1 VLP.
If cut into 8 pieces, each piece is 2 LP and 2 VLP.
Check out the Doc’s many healthy recipes that will help you stay on track!