Enjoy these blueberry muffins as a part of your breakfast or dessert!
Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 Cups CarbquikTM baking mix (now available in our office)
- 1/3 cup Splenda
- 2 Tablespoons avocado oil or other vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup blueberries, thawed, drained
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Grease bottoms only of muffin baking pan cups.
- Stir all ingredients except blueberries just until moistened.
- Gently stir in blueberries.
- Divide batter evenly among cups.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
If you make 6 large muffins the exchange is 1.5 Lean Protein (LP) and 1/2 fruit.
If you make 9 muffins the exchange is 1 Lean Protein (LP) and 1/3 fruit.
Make Your Own Low Carb baked goods!
Pick up a box of CarbquikTM at our office.
For more information about CarbquikTM, click here. We sell CarbquikTM in our pantry at our Pembroke Pines location.
Our patients also LOVE the Biscuits!