CardioMender, MD’s Low Carb Christmas Cookies
- 2 Cups CarbquikTM, spooned into measuring cups
- 8 packets Splenda (1/3 cup)
- ¼ tsp. of salt
- Zest of one lemon
- ½ Cup olive oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 4 Tbsp. CardioMender vanilla RTD – Ready to Drink Shake
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- Walden Farms fruit spread or cut up CMMD protein bar
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine CarbquikTM, Splenda, lemon zest and salt in a mixing bowl and mix well with a spoon.
- In a separate cup or bowl, combine eggs, olive oil, vanilla extract and RTD, and mix well with fork.
- Pour liquids all at once into dry ingredients and blend thoroughly.
- Form into small balls, about 1” diameter, roll with hands and place on ungreased cookie sheet or parchment paper.
- Flatten to about ½ inch thick.
- Place sugar free jam or piece of protein bar in center.
- Bake at 350° for 9 min. Bottoms will brown but not tops.
Check out Doc’s many healthy recipes that will help you stay on track.
For more information about CarbquikTM, click here. We sell CarbquikTM in our pantry at our Pembroke Pines location.