Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 2 packages of Shirataki noodles (I used the flat noodles)
- 2 wedges Laughing Cow Lite Cheese – original Swiss
- 1 7 oz can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 tbsp chicken stock
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise – made with extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup shelled edamame (I used frozen)
- 3 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- Salt, pepper and paprika
- Follow preparation instructions on Shirataki noodle package (rinse and parboil).
- While noodles are still not, place in casserole dish.
- Stir in 2 cheese wedges, chicken stock and mayo.
- Mix in tuna, edamame, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Stir in 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese.
- Top with 1 tablespoon of Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 F.