Ahi Tuna Recipe with Spinach
- Fresh Ahi Tuna
- Fresh Lemon / Lime
- Sesame oil
- Sesame seeds – optional
- Wasabi Sauce (I use Gold’s available at Publix)
- Light Soy Sauce
- Fresh spinach
- Fresh garlic cloves
- Olive oil
- Squeeze lemon/lime onto tuna portions, all at room temperature.
- Sprinkle LIGHTLY with soy sauce (gingerly allowed for this dish).
- Add sesame oil, top and bottom.
- Add wasabi sauce, top and bottom.
- Sprinkle with optional sesame seeds.
- Preheat cast iron skillet until VERY hot.
- Sear both sides according to preference.
- Slice and eat with additional wasabi and ginger.
- Smash and chop garlic cloves.
- Heat olive oil and sauté garlic until browned.
- Add washed spinach and toss until done.
- Add salt, pepper and red pepper flakes to taste.
Next time try it with our Garlic Smashed Cauliflower