- 1 10 oz pkg frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 16 oz container of No Fat Cottage cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten or egg beaters equivalent
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup No Fat grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 fresh red bell pepper, chopped small
- 1 tspn. dried oregano
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh herbs of your choice – I like chives and Thai basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Pre-heat oven to 350 deg.
Mix all ingredients in a bowl until well blended.
Pour into 9″ pie plate prepared with PAM spray.
Bake 45 – 50 minutes or until center is set and top is browned.
The above is for 8 servings.