Doc’s Shrimp Salad
- Large cooked shrimp, peeled (a quarter pound will make 4 servings)
- Fresh orange, yellow and red sweet peppers, cut very small
- 1 to 2 slices red onion
- Finely chopped chives
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sesame oil
- Fresh squeezed juice from 1/2 lime
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Vinegar, I combine red wine and white vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Combine all ingredients except for shrimp in a large bowl and mix well.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours before serving. Stir occasionally while chilling.