Doc’s Seafood Pesto Pasta
- Medium shrimp – pealed and deveined
- Sea Scallops – towel dried
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil, preferably our Coratina Ultra-Premium EVOO
- fresh lemon or lime
- 1-2 large fresh garlic cloves
- Doc’s Seasoning Mix (salt, fresh ground pepper and red pepper flakes)
- Miracle Noodle Shirataki Angel Hair Pasta
- Doc’s Basil Pesto, from our recipe elsewhere online
- Aged Parmesan cheese
- Rinse, parboil and drain noodles.
- Squeeze some of the fresh lemon or lime over the seafood.
- Chop fresh garlic and sauté in a small amount of CMMD EVOO, we used Picual. Saute until just turning golden.
- Add shrimp and sea scallops and several dashes of Docs Seasoning Mix.
- Once shrimp and scallops are cooked medium (scallops are golden brown and tender in about 3-4 minutes) add drained Miracle Noodle Angel Hair Pasta to the pan and add several Tablespoons of Doc’s Basil Pesto. Mix to combine.
- Serve once pasta is hot.
- Optional- Top lightly w/ aged grated parmesan.
Check out Doc’s many healthy recipes that will help you stay on track.