Doc’s Citrus Cilantro Ranch Dip Recipe
- 1 cup fat-free, non-flavored Greek yogurt
- 1 small lime
- 1 very small sweet navel or other seedless orange
- 1-1½ medium to large garlic clove
- 6 large sprigs cilantro stems, include half or more each
- Cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes or equivalent, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- Chop cilantro and garlic very fine.
- Combine yogurt, juice of lime, juice of orange and blend.
- Add cilantro, garlic and remaining ingredients and mix well.
Unused dressing can be stored in a covered jar in the refrigerator.
The entire bowl of dip counts as only 1 VLP (very low protein).
Enjoy this and our other salad recipes. Recipes are available on the healthy recipes section of our website.