Cauliflower Cheese Pizza Recipe
- Use our Original Italian Lite Cali’flour Pizza Crusts from our Pantry
- 2 tablespoons of good quality grated Parmesan or fat-free mozzarella
- Optional: CardioMender, MD Chili or Sloppy Joe Mix
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place 1 frozen pizza crust in the preheated oven on a pan or a pizza screen and cook for 5 minutes
- Remove crust form the oven and let cool for 5 minutes
- Optional: Add CMMD Chili (adds 1LP/serving) or CMMD Sloppy Joe Mix (adds .75LP/servings), as a meat sauce
- Sprinkle on 2-4 tablespoons of good quality grated Parmesan cheese (2 tablespoons = 1 LP); Can substitute 2-4 tablespoons of fat-free mozzarella cheese
- Place pizza back in the oven and cook for 5-8 minutes until edge of pizza crust is medium to dark brown and cheese is melted.
- Let cool several minutes & enjoy!
Exchanges as 1.5 Lean Proteins (1.5 LPs)/Serving.
Whole Pizza exchanges as 3 Lean Proteins (3 LPs)