Getting Started on Your Weight Loss Journey
Quick Weight Loss
*Results are typical, but cannot be guaranteed.
Dr. Kenneth Cohen, Pembroke Pines Pediatrician
Lost 50 Pounds and Kept it Off!
“I’m a physician…I had the information but I wasn’t putting it into action. Dr. Schiff put me on the program that made it possible for me to lose weight.”
What to expect on your first visit
Your initial wellness consultation
- Medical evaluation with our weight loss physician, Cardiologist Barry H. Schiff, MD
- Weight and body fat measurements
- BMI determination
- Blood pressure check
- Waist circumference
- Blood work to check metabolism, kidney, liver and thyroid function, CBC, lipid profile, blood sugar measurement and more
- An evaluation of your current eating patterns
- Personal health disclosures
During your first and subsequent visits to our quick weight loss center, we focus on health risks related to being overweight, including:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Heart and liver disease
- Sleep Apnea
- Hormonal Imbalance
A customized weight loss program
You receive a personalized diet and nutritional plan to help you lose weight quickly and safely based on your needs, such as:
- Activity level
- Personal nutritional preferences (i.e. vegan/vegetarian)
- Specific medical and health needs that affect weight loss (i.e. Diabetes Mellitus)
Our Medical Director, Cardiologist Dr. Barry Schiff, then reviews your assessment results and your customized quick weight loss plan with you, and answers any questions you have.
Want to learn more about the weight loss program?
Read about the two phases of our medically supervised weight loss program “Our Approach“.
Fill Out the Form and We’ll Call You.
Fill In Your Information and We’ll Give You a Call!