Doc’s BreakFAST Tostada
- 1 Sandwich Thin – Sandwich Thins are available in our CardioMender, MD pantry in a variety of flavors
- 2-3 eggs
- Fresh herbs (I use chives)
- Non-stick spray, such as PAM
- Non-fat cheese of your choice
- Salt, pepper & red pepper flakes to taste
- Spray a microwavable soup bowl with PAM.
- Add the eggs, herbs, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes and mix.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Add the cheese and microwave for an additional 20 to 30 seconds.
Take it out, top your sandwich thin and enjoy! Takes less than 3 minutes and…..mmmmm good!
Optional: Try with Doc’s 3 Minute Salsa or use your Fav!
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of our other healthy recipes, including more low fat breakfast recipes. If you have any questions about this recipe, or our weight loss program don’t hesitate to call us and come in for a consultation!
CHANGE YOUR EATING HABITS and LOSE WEIGHT!