- Coconut Wraps, available in our CardioMender, MD pantry
- 2-3 eggs
- Fresh herbs (I use chives)
- Non-stick spray, such as PAM
- Non-fat cheese of your choice
- Salt, pepper & red pepper flakes to taste
NOTE: For a quicker preparation, instead of using 2-3 eggs, fresh herbs and cheese, try one of our Egg Scramble Mixes where you’ll need only 1 egg. Available in our CardioMender, MD Pantry.
- Spray a microwavable soup bowl with PAM.
- Add the eggs, herbs, salt, pepper and red pepper flakes and mix.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Add the cheese and microwave for an additional 20 to 30 seconds.
Take it out, wrap it up and enjoy! Takes less than 3 minutes and…..mmmmmmm good!
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out all of our other healthy recipes, including more low fat breakfast recipes. If you have any questions about this recipe, or our weight loss program don’t hesitate to call us and come in for a consultation!
LOSE WEIGHT. CHANGE YOUR DIET AND EATING HABITS.