CardioMender, MD has come up with a healthy diet recipe for basil pesto to use on chicken, seafood, meats, pasta and more.
- 3 Cups CMMD Ultra-premium Extra Virgin olive oil (We used Picual, a milder selection)
- 1 Bunch of fresh basil
- 1 Bunch of fresh parsley (may substitute 1 bunch of fresh mint or use 2 bunches of fresh basil)
- 3 Tbspn Pecorino or aged Parmesan cheese
- 3 large cloves fresh garlic
- 1 Tbspn Doc’s Seasoning Mix (1 Tbspn salt, ½ Tbspn fresh ground black pepper, ½ Tbspn crushed red pepper flakes
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend
Enjoy this delicious basil pesto!
Check out Doc’s many healthy recipes that will help you stay on track.