Try our really quick, easy healthy recipes for breakfast. lunch, dessert or a snack. A delicious VLC (Very Low Carb) treat with lots of options!
The Healthy Blueberry Yogurt Recipe You’ve Been Looking For!
- 1 cup no-fat Greek Yogurt (unsweetened and no fruit)
- 1 Physician smoothie flavor packet – I used Blueberry Delight
- ¼ Cup fresh blueberries, optional
- Mix together the yogurt and smoothie mix until blended
- Add fresh blueberries, if you choose
Eat half and save half for another day or share with a friend.
Exchange: half cup = 2 VLP’s plus 1 fruit, if you added the blueberries
Remember no more than a half cup of Greek no-fat yogurt per day.
Great idea, Sarah!
Looking for other flavor choices? Try any of these Physician Smoothie Flavors Available at CardioMender, MD:
For a snack or dessert, try one of these:
For more information on these products that you can find in our office pantry, click here.