Use our recipe for Doc’s Grilled Salmon as the base for this salmon salad and you can’t go wrong. Create a delicious salad for lunch or dinner.
- Doc’s Grilled Salmon recipe found on our website (can substitute boneless canned salmon or tuna in water)
For each 4 oz. of salmon:
- ½ Tbspn olive oil or light mayonnaise
- Fresh lemon or lime, a few sqeezes
- ½ Tbspn celery, finely chopped
- ½ Tbspn red onion, finely sliced then finely chopped (can use scallions, green onions or chives)
- ½ Tbspn Red sweet pepper, coarsely chopped
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, finely chopped
- Salt, fresh ground pepper to taste
- Dash crushed cayenne pepper or hot sauce to taste
- Prepare Doc’s Grilled Salmon per recipe on our website. Use right away or chill and save for later.
- After preparing the grilled salmon, mix with all remaining ingredients above and chill.
- Serve with CardioMender Toast Parisien or Almond Thin Crackers available in our Pantry!
Each 4 oz. of this recipe makes 2 servings, each with 2 oz. of salmon.
So, each serving consisting of 2 oz of salmon and 1 packet of Toast Parisien counts as 3 LP’s.
Check out Doc’s many healthy recipes that will help you stay on track.