Serve this elegant dessert created by Doctor Schiff with your holiday meal or any time you want a real treat!
The elegant dessert recipe you’ve been waiting for!
- 1/4 cup no-fat Greek Yogurt (unsweetened and no fruit)
- 1 Tablespoon PB2 – powdered peanut butter available all around town
- 3 frozen strawberries, defrosted in microwave to soften
- 1/4 packet Truvia, more or less, or sweetener you prefer, to taste
- CarbquikTM drop biscuits (recipe on box) – available in our pantry
- Optional dollop of Walden Farms Chocolate Dip – available in our pantry
- Optional fresh, sliced strawberries
- Fresh mint to garnish
- Prepare the CarbquikTM drop biscuits per instructions on the box. All you need is the CarbquikTM and water.
- Using a fork or hand mixer, mash the strawberries with the Truvia until you get a chunky blend.
- Mix together the yogurt and PB2 until blended.
- Cut a biscuit in half so there is a top and a bottom, and toast
- Assemble the dessert, starting with half a toasted biscuit, then the yogurt/PB2 blend, then the strawberry mixture, then the biscuit top and finally more of the strawberry mixture.
- Add a dollop of Walden Farms Chocolate Dip, if you choose
- Add fresh, sliced strawberries, if you choose
- Top with a sprig of fresh mint and ENJOY!!
This recipe makes 1 serving.
Remember no more than a half cup of Greek no-fat yogurt per day.
Exchanges: 1 serving is 1 LP, 1 VLP and 1/2 fruit