Try this delicious breakfast, or perhaps snack. It’s another of our healthy recipes!
Doc’s Granola and Yogurt
- 1/2 cup no-fat Greek Yogurt (unsweetened and no fruit)
- 1/3 cup ProGranola, available in our CardioMender, MD pantry
- Optional: drizzle of CardioMender, MD Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar, or any of our dark balsamic vinegars
- Combine granola with yogurt.
- Drizzle on dark balsamic vinegar to taste.
Entire dish is enough for 2 servings.
Granola alone: 1/3 cup = ONLY 1.33 NET carbs and 8 grams of protein. Counts as 1 LP (Lean Protein)
Entire Dish: 1 LP (Lean Protein) + 2 VLPs (Very Lean Proteins)
For more information on the products that you can find in our office pantry, click here.