Try unleavened Paleo wraps, a crunchy and buttery treat! Have it crunchy and plain or embellished with cream cheese or your favorite spread.
Doc’s Crunchy Paleo Treats
Have these plain or with fat-free cream cheese, or use as a substitute for matzoh! Crunchy perfection in about one minute! Available in our pantry at CardioMender, MD Weight Loss.
- Paleo Coconut wraps*
- Optional: Fat-free cream cheese
- Toast wrap on medium heat in toaster oven, directly on rack, for approximately 1 minute.
- Watch carefully and remove when just browning.
- Use tongs to remove from toaster oven, as the wrap will be very hot.
- When cooled, the wrap will harden and be a delicious, crunchy snack.
- Option 1: Spread on fat-free cream cheese after toasting
- Option 2: Fold in fat-free cream cheese and then toast.
Looking for new ideas for Passover? Use these toasted wraps instead of matzoh!
And here are some great recipes to help make your Passover dinner complete:
- Doc’s Mock Matzoh Ball Soup
- Doc’s Doctored Gefilte Fish
- Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- Doc’s Grilled Salmon
- Doc’s Fruit Salad with Lemon Zest Dressing
- Browse our recipe listings for more!