Healthy Ranch Dip Recipe by CardioMender, MD
This satisfying and rich diet salad dressing and ranch dip recipe is full of flavor. It can be served with salad or your favorite snack! Only a few simple ingredients is all it takes to create this delicious and healthy alternative to your favorite ranch dip recipe. Eating healthy shouldn’t be difficult – add this tasty recipe to your routine.
- 1 cup fat-free, non-flavored Greek yogurt
- 1 small lime
- 1 very small sweet navel or other seedless orange
- 1-1½ medium to large garlic clove
- 6 large sprigs cilantro stems, include half or more each
- Cayenne pepper, red pepper flakes or equivalent, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- Chop cilantro and garlic very fine.
- Combine yogurt, juice of lime, juice of orange and blend.
- Add cilantro, garlic and remaining ingredients and mix well.
Unused dressing can be stored in a covered jar in the refrigerator.
The entire bowl of dip counts as only 1 VLP (very low protein).
Enjoy this and our other salad recipes. Recipes are available on the healthy recipes section of our website.