Quick Weight Loss
What to Expect On Your First Visit
We are not a cookie-cutter quick weight loss center. We take the time to get to know you and incorporate your goals and preferences into an individualized weight loss program.
Your initial wellness consultation
On your first visit, you will meet with our quick weight loss center medical staff who will assess your weight loss needs through an initial wellness consultation that includes:
- Medical evaluation with our weight loss physician, Cardiologist Barry H. Schiff, MD
- Weight and body fat measurements
- BMI determination
- Blood pressure check
- Waist circumference
- Blood work to check metabolism, kidney, liver and thyroid function, CBC, lipid profile, blood sugar measurement and more
- An evaluation of your current eating patterns
- Personal health disclosures
During your first and subsequent visits to our quick weight loss center, we focus on health risks related to being overweight, including:
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Heart and liver disease
- Sleep Apnea
- Hormonal Imbalance
A customized weight loss program
Our quick weight loss center creates a personalized program based on the results of your wellness consultation and weight loss assessment.
You receive a personalized diet and nutritional plan to help you lose weight quickly and safely based on your needs, such as:
- Activity level
- Personal nutritional preferences (i.e. vegan/vegetarian)
- Specific medical and health needs that affect weight loss (i.e. Diabetes Mellitus)
Our Medical Director, Cardiologist Dr. Barry Schiff, then reviews your assessment results and your customized quick weight loss plan with you, and answers any questions you have.
Learn more about our two-phased quick weight loss program.
Ready to start losing weight?